Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 25, 2012


What a great quote and so true! What we do is always more important and more remembered than anything else.  Don't just say "thank you" or "I love you" - express it through an act of kindness.  What we send out is returned to us. 

I always remember words of kindness of course, but when someone does something kind, or pays you a compliment or gives you something you need without you having to ask it's truly remarkable.  I have come to value very much recently the kindness of strangers. 

When my son was taken off the bus after his accident, many people stopped to help and one lady in particular sat with my son and cared for him until the paramedics arrived.  Many people drive on by or just look and stare - but many people that day stopped, got out of their cars and rushed to the aid of the injured on that bus.  It was amazing and although this lady may never know who I am - my life is forever changed because she was there for my son at a moment where I could not be. 

Always remember that your kindness doesn't go unnoticed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment